Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Why you gotta bother the lady with a ladder?

Honest to goodness. No matter what I'm doing, I always get stopped. Sure, I know I'm supposed to be helping customers. But there are other associates in the store who can help you too. Why do you got to stop the lady who's carrying a ten-foot ladder? Why do you got to stop the lady carry two or three mannequins? Why do you got to stop the lady surrounded with mannequins, steamer, and clothes that need to go on the mannequins? I can't tell you how annoying it is when I am dressing the windows on the floor. I have all the outfits steamed and lined up on the rolling rack... and then someone comes and pulls one of the items out! When that same item is available on the floor. No, they have to take the one that is part of an outfit I pulled to put in the windows.

Tell me, when you go shopping, if you see a little 5'4" sales associate carrying a ladder that is twice her size, do you stop her to ask her where the bathroom is? Do you stop her to ask her where the fitting room is? Come on now. Use some common sense.

No comments: