Saturday, June 2, 2007

Kids ... they don't listen

Today, this little boy was playing with our doors. He pushed down the door stop, then push both doors open, and see which one closed first. I told him, "no, don't do that because you can squish your hands. The doors are really heavy." He doesn't listen, continue to do what he was doing. His mom is a couple feet away, shopping. Again, I tell the kid to stop. He stops for a second before continuing. His mom finally notices I'm talking to her son, and speaks to him in their language. He finally stops, because I guess his mom told him to go with her. I don't know what she said. But that's what he did. After she finished in the fitting room, she asked me for the number to customer service. I thought she was going to "report" me. Turns out, she had a crediting question. Hmm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You might consider moving to a different state.