Sunday, September 2, 2007

Gold fishes and shoes

Not real gold fishes. Gold fish crackers. You know ... those orange crackers shaped like gold fishes. What do they have to do with shoes? A customer was trying on a shoe but it was missing it's other shoe. Then there was another shoe she wanted to try on, but the box was empty. So it was on display in one of the windows. So, I started to look in our window displays and wall displays for the shoe. I noticed in one pair there was some orange stuff in the shoe. I thought it was odd. When I got a closer look, I noticed there was a bunch of gold fish crackers in the shoe. I thought it was hilarious. So did the other associate and manager on duty. However, my boss didn't think so. She didn't like the lack of awareness and how no one noticed a kid went into our display window. It had to have been today because I found another gold fish cracker on the sales floor. However, we just don't know when it happened.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Omgosh. If I found that I would be so mad.