Sunday, September 2, 2007

Merchandise and bath rooms

It has been awhile since I put something up here. I doubt anyone reads this anyway. Here' some random things that have been going on. First of all, there has been an unusual number of customers who are taking or trying to take merchandise into the bathroom. First of all, on what planet are you allowed to take unpaid merchandise into the bathroom??? "Merchandise" and "bath room" should not even belong in the same sentence. Hello??? Shouldn't it be common knowledge or common sense that you do not taking unpaid merchandise into the bathroom? Of course, unless you are trying to steal the merchandise in question.

Incident number one: I was in the front when I notice an older lady with some younger girls who probably were her granddaughters. The older lady took a jacket and went into the bathroom. She came out to show her granddaughters. I went to the younger ladies and told them that there is a fitting room where she can try things on.

Incident number two: I noticed a lady go towards our office. This happens all the time when customers are trying to look for the bathroom. They mistake the office for the bathroom all the time. As I'm about to point her towards the bathroom, another sales associate came up and said something to her. The customer didn't seem to understand, but I did. The jacket she had on was ours and she hadn't paid for it yet. So I told her quite pointedly that we didn't allow merchandise in the fitting room. She handed me the jacket and told me to hold it for her.

Well, actually incident number two should have been number three. But I wasn't there for the second one. My boss actually told me about the second one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't understand why people want to steal stuff. I mean, yeah, it's expensive but it's not worth going to jail for.