Friday, May 11, 2007

Those picky ladies

So this lady comes in, picks up a tank in green. She was wearing it already in yellow. That means she already knew which size she needed. She asks me to bring her one in white. I bring her the first white one I find. She tells me, it's already been worn, she needed another one. I tell her, no, it's just wrinkled because it's been folded and sitting in the stock room. She insists that it's been worn and I bring her another one. Well, what do I do? Go back, bring her another one that is just as wrinkled. She takes it. Comes back a couple hours later without her purchase. She must've left it in the car or something.

Another customer doesn't know how to read the card the company sent her for a 15% promotion... that ended on May 5th ... five days ago. She said she called customer service and they told her she could use it anytime. I call customer service. Apparently, customer service had told her the that the 15% off could be used anytime ... up till May 5th. The customer first thought she could only use it on May 5th, and called customer service to find out she could "use it anytime." UNTIL MAY 5th! I told her, the promotion already ended. But she kept fighting me about it. Well, my boss said if the customer fights you on it, call customer service because they may still honor it. That is why there are DEADLINES people. If you had milk and it said it expired on May 5th, and you haven't tossed it out yet, and you're really wanting cereal five days later, would you use it?

I had a customer in the first fitting room on the left. She brought two things out to purchase, left three things in the fitting room. As I go in to start another room and clear hers out, I opened the door to her room and hear a "hello!" I'm like, "excuse me." I totally didn't expect a customer to be in a fitting room that MY customer just LEFT. There she was, another customer in the fitting room. I said, "excuse me, let me clear out the things my customer left in here." Now... explain to me this ... there are TWELVE EMPTY FITTING ROOMS and this lady takes the one room that has clothes left over. WHY?????

No comments: