Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bathrobe lady came back!!!!

This time, she wasn't wearing a bath robe. She (BRC) wore this sleeveless top that showed her belly, which was hanging out between the top of her skirt and the top. She came in, asked me to show her a black suit with skirt. While I was talking to BRC, my assistant manager (ASM2) walked by, whispering to herself. For some reason, that offended BRC. ASM2 and I told her that she was just talking to herself, trying to figure out what she was going to do with the petite wall. Well, whatever it was, BRC got offended. I got her a jacket, skirt, and pants to try on. While in the room, she asked me if ASM2's name was ASM2, and I said yes. She said she didn't like ASM2, that she was under-rate, and the customer shopped in Beverly Hills and ASM2 was lucky that BRC even stepped foot in our store. BRC started with sizes 8 & 10 skirts. I should've known better from our previous experience and brought her a 4 & 6. She thought the six was still too loose, so I had to bring her a four. She paid for the four and wanted to wear it out. She kept unzipping it, first for me to take it so she could pay for it, and again to show another customer what size it was. From what little was shown ... you could only hope she was wearing a thong or something. BRC said she wasn't going to call in on ASM2. She asked for a business card with my name on it so she can ask for me whenever she comes in. She's one weird lady.

No comments: