Thursday, April 19, 2007

No thank you ladies

Please... when trying on clothes in a fitting room, leave your door closed!

Also... if you need me to help unbutton something, please hand it through the door or over it. I do not need to go into your room and see you dressed only in your undies. Understandably, if you're a certain age, yes, you will need help. But I don't mind doing it while standing OUTSIDE the dressing room. I don't need to see you in your undies. Same goes for ANYONE. Ugh.

This happened to me twice today. One, was an elderly lady needed help unbuttoning a blouse, unbuttoning and unzipping two pairs of pants. She wanted me to go in the room, while she just sat there. Naturally, I understand that because of her age, it's more difficult. So, I sympathize there. But... couldn't I do it without seeing her in her undies??? The other one happened to be while I was walking into the fitting rooms to check on the ladies, one lady was trying on some clothes in the first fitting room... with the door open. My eyes, my eyes!

No comments: