Saturday, April 14, 2007

EEEWWWWW!!!!

I walked into the fitting room to start a room for a customer and happened to look down into the trash can that we have in every fitting room. Lo and behold, I find what I usually find. A ticket. But wait ... this wasn't a "usual" find. It was sitting in a pool of yellow liquid. YELLOW! I took the trash can (it's more like a basket) out, showed my assistant manager, showed my manager, and then she showed it to our district manager, who happened to be in our store day. Since I had my camera with me, I suggested that we send a picture in with the incident report. Both my manager and district manager liked the idea. Done. My assistant manager said this was the second time it happened. I'm glad we have plastic liners in the waste baskets. And hello. We do have a restroom for customers. Don't use our fitting rooms! The other day I found a diaper in the waste basket. I don't want to know how long that was sitting in there. My manager was the one who tossed it, and she said it even smelled like urine. I didn't even want to know what it was. I was going to give the person a benefit of the doubt that perhaps it was ... something else. So much for that. I left the memory card somewhere (that happens when you have like four of them). The picture will be added later.

No comments: