Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wrong store

Oh yeah, and yesterday, LS signed for a package. She didn't look at it. She just set it on the counter. Our DHL guy came to drop off and pick up, as he usually does. LS was on her break, so I paged her. When she didn't come out, I had SallyR go in and get her. Okay LS, you have to understand something. The DHL and UPS guys have jobs to do. They can't just stand around and wait for you to come sign something. Well, today, there was a note on the package that LS signed for, in ASM2's writing. The note said, "who signed for this? Look at package." It wasn't meant for us. It was meant for another store. I told ASM2 who signed for it, because, hello, I was there when she did. ASM2 mentioned this to LS, and what did she say? "I didn't sign for it." I was there and I was like, yes you did and this is how it went down. She gets so defensive about everything. She never takes the blame for anything. Whenever you say something to her, she gets defensive. Like the man who brought his little girl in to use our rest room. She got into a huge confrontation about it. And then again with my first store manager. My manage brought up something that someone said about LS, and LS got all confrontational about it. Remind me to blog about that later. Then again, no one has yet to leave me a comment, so I do wonder if anyone does read this. LOL. Oh well. At least, it's a great way to vent my frustrations about work. Besides, it helps me organize my thoughts before I put this all together into a book! Don't anyone dare steal my idea.

No comments: